Day 120: If only you were watching.

Extra! Extra! Hear all about it! The latest Melvin Taylor and Ratna Gill original is now out. Click here to hear "Lost and I Like It" -- please leave a comment and let us know what you think!!

--

After reading Shakespeare's crassly calculating Sonnet 120 this morning, I set out with Priya for an outing with two Jennys and a Jacob.

Left to right: Koala Kuhlthau, Brother Seo, Panda Yao.

The five of us had a great time at the mall, our day spent primarily on eating (with intermittent breaks for materialistic leanings).

Jacob's characteristically crazy Coldstone combination turned out to be really good today (and, as I just noticed, totally matched my outfit!).

Cotton candy ice cream with roasted almonds happens to be the way to go.

Additionally, our little family discovered that we all have an affinity for argyle.

Left to right: Jenny Kuhlthau, Jacob Seo, Ratna Gill.

In the evening, the Js dispersed and Mama met Priya and me at the movie theater for the new Mission: Impossible film. I expected to be writing to tell you all that I confirmed my dislike for action flicks by watching the movie, but Ghost Protocol changed my mind. It has the perfect blend of wit, action, and sentiment -- I certainly recommend it to my readers. (Thanks for the suggestion, Wooj!)


Pooped from the mall's teeth-grinding crowds and the movie's lip-biting action, we arrived home around 10 and I dragged myself downstairs to work out. Before declaring the day's definite desinence, I would like to make a shout-out to a very special person.


The 31st, which has already "dawned" in India, is the birthday of one of my blog's most faithful followers, and the best uncle possible, Ruby Chachu. I hope today and this new year bring him nothing but blessings. Happy birthday to "R. Chach," and to all a good night!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!