Day 341: It's always a good time.

The first thing I did upon waking this morning was to shove a hot tea bag in my eye, in an attempt to quell the infection (stye) developing in that region of my face. After many iterations of this, I finished my research on the second group of companies has Mauricio identified for me to investigate as potential supporters of TNC's work in Colombia.

After lunch, I dove into my main objective for this month -- college packing! As I still hadn't unpacked from Colombia or Convention, this activity was as much unpacking as it was the opposite. Skinny pants and toasty sweaters have been swept out of my wardrobe and into my trunk as I ready myself for the moody climate of Cambridge!

After working in my sweltering habitation for a spell, Priya and I of course were ready for a nap. Two hours later, I hit the treadmill and practiced meditation before we headed out to dinner.

Coastal Flats is Nani's favorite, and we feasted on different types of fish as I showed off my Spanish at the table. (The only person in front of whom I refrained from speaking was our Bolivian waiter -- funny coincidence.) I even had enough time to pick up a perfect pair of pants at the mall, which were heartily approved by Priya! Quite a success for such a hopeless dresser as myself.

I'm back home now, a bit stuffed, and hardly ready to see my sister off to college tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Wait-Priya's going to college?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha -- Laura Kambourian is going to college!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!