Day 268: "No need to wonder when you have words!"

I started today with ten minutes of meditation and two pages of Tolle. This picture represents the rest of my morning:


Decked out in Indian dress, my siblings and I hit old town Vienna for the Viva! Vienna! fair. Funnel cakes, trampolines, and lots of loving ensued. We were joined by Jenny K. for lunch (with a scarcity of sitting options) before our brother had to depart.


As we waited for Iman's family, my talented little sis and I had a beautiful heart-to-heart in the grass.


Soaked in sweat, I returned home expecting to be incapacitated for the rest of the day. This prediction seemed to be coming true until Priya convinced me to go outside with her for a jog. A three-hour workout followed.

String is the new muscle.

After an hour and a half of cardio, we returned to the basement for push-ups, sit-ups, planks, leg lifts, splits, and lots of stretching (not to mention manly opportunities for Gill Junior to show off).


Everything is impermanent, but today has been pretty glorious thus far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!