Day 248: The world means the world to me.

I find it chimerical that I'm writing this post given how tired I am right now. But let me tell you about my day.

Laura and I stayed up, reading and writing respectively, until around 3. I woke up at 6 to prepare Priya's breakfast and pack her off for her volleyball tournament.


I went back to sleep and awoke at 8 to read The Power of Now and accompany Prabha Auntie and Arvind Uncle to heaven on earth, otherwise known as Meadowlark Botanical Gardens.


Back home, I collapsed for a nap before completing my application for Harvard's First-Year Urban Pre-Orientation Program and filling out an amusing housing questionnaire.


I then meditated for an hour before readying my appearance for a dinner to be hosted at our house.


Said dinner is currently going on, but I find myself too exhausted to attend. Good night and wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!