Happy one month, World!

The 30th of September marks the end of the first month of my gap year. And what a month it has been.

But even before my year’s “official” start, I had already learned so much about the world and myself. Exempli gratia, let’s have a look at where in the world I have been blessed enough to be over the past few months:

June: Italy (Rome, Siena, Florence)
July: Mexico (Cancun, Chetumal, Tulum)
August: Canada (Vancouver, Victoria, Banff, Jasper)
September: Brazil (Brasilia, Amazonia . . .  Recife, Rio de Janeiro -- deo volente)

In addition, I am currently working at a job I’m in love with, reading an author I’m in love with, and living on a planet I’m in love with.

The decision to take a gap year was initially a challenging/controversial one, but after this first month, I can truly say, “no regrets.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

Din 227: “God took his time making you.”