Day 277: Nothing real can be threatened.

Feeling very sick last night, I elected not to leave for Colombia this morning, and have postponed my trip.


I started my day with Tolle as usual. The rest of it was spent eating, watching Disney channel, and pretending to do toning exercises. The only mildly productive thing I did all day was studying Latin mottoes of American states with Priya.


I meditated in the afternoon and was interrupted by applause, to realize that I had fallen asleep and a speech by S. N. Goenka (next on my Vipassana playlist) was playing.

I also enjoyed the release of the semi-Spanish song, "Solo Por Ti" I wrote and performed with Melvin Taylor a while ago. Click here to listen.


I'm feeling a bit better, but let's not jinx it. Time for more fluids and Mucinex!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!