Din 166: Don't tell me when to love.

I woke up way too early this morning to a lovely bath. What a "lovely bath" consists of here is two buckets of lukewarm water in a freezing cold bathroom. Think of all the possibilities! There is only one -- enjoy the relative warmth while it lasts and try not to curse too loudly while getting dressed. :)

I then enjoyed the heck out of a cup of tea.


Around noon, Nanaji and I went to check out J. J. Farms Kinnow Waxing & Grading Plant. Click here to read about the processes I got to observe there.

Upon our return, I learned to hand-wash clothes! (Disclaimer: none of the clothes pictured below were washed by me.)


After a cursory nap, we went to Nanaji's nephew's house for dinner. There, I got called a "social activist." In other words, Ratna is happy now.


--

Song of the day: http://youtu.be/840NbiFF1zM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!