Din 165: Chaar din ki chandni, phir andheri raat.

This morning, Nanaji took me on a "field trip" to a local water mill. To read about what we saw, click here. I love water.


We returned to a lunch of my favorite food -- biryani!


In the afternoon, the three of us went out for an "inspection" of the fields. On the way back, Nanaji showed me the two solar panels we have, which power one of the motors which pumps water from our reservoirs into the fields. Yay renewable energy!


When we returned, I started to write my post for the AP Enviro students when Nanaji called me outside to see our lawn all alight.


Now it's dinner for us all and a technology lesson for Nanaji before bed for "Babyji"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!