From a Friend

"We are doing well here. Staying busy with kiddie activities and real estate and being a good mom and wife and still trying to do something that leaves a positive impact on the universe every day.


I don't know if you realize it, but from what I read in your blog, you are making lasting impressions and differences in a huge number of lives.

This morning, I ran into the dry cleaners to pick up Ajay's suits before heading to my stroller strength class at the park. On my way out, I bent down and picked up a piece of trash and another then went back towards the door and put it in the bin. When I turned around, someone shouted across the parking lot, "that's what I like to see!" and flashed a thumbs-up. I shouted back, "just do the same thing, man!" and a thumbs-up back. I mean really, how sad is it when that is out of the norm? At the same time, I just hope I inspired them.

You inspire me with your blog more specifically with your day-to-day activities. They say "youth is wasted on the young," (I think that's how it goes) . . . anyway, I don't believe it at all! At least to me, it seems like you are not wasting a second! Keep it up, girl."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!