Workbody

They seem like a pain in the throes of the semester, but it's quite enjoyable to read over them later on -- final papers. I mentioned as I sent up my flare in the middle of second semester woods that I'd be producing work in some areas that mean a lot to me personally and as a scholar, and it's been a rewarding experience to receive feedback on the assignments after the fact and make some edits to them this summer. And so here they are, attached for your optional perusal:

Link to a paper on the influence of Vipassana on mindfulness meditation for Indian Philosophy


Link to a paper on the Sardar Sarovar Dam on the Narmada River for Environmental Policy


Link to a paper on the female voice in Ovid's Heroides 7 for Latin Elegy


I wish I had a video of our presentation on integration by parts for Calculus, but suffice it to say that Javier and I executed a smooth and fun lesson in our matching teacher outfits.


End-of-semester assignments are my favorite, and I can't wait to publish some more research-based work next semester -- or maybe even over the summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!